Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2012. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," Working Papers hal-00722600, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2005. "Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets," Post-Print halshs-00006428, HAL.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry, 2002. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Battalio, Robert & Jennings, Robert & Selway, Jamie, 2001. "The potential for clientele pricing when making markets in financial securities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-112, January.
- Seppi, Duane J, 1990. " Equilibrium Block Trading and Asymmetric Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 73-94, March.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester S, 2002. "The Microstructure of Stock Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Benabou & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"Using Privileged Information to Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus, and Credibility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 921-958.
- Benabou, R. & Laroque, G., 1988. "Using Privileged Information To Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus And Credibility," Papers 19, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Benabou, R. & Laroque, G., 1989. "Using Privileged Information To Manipulate Markets: Insiders, Gurus, And Credibility," Working papers 513, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Dan Bernhardt & Vladimir Dvoracek & Eric Hughson & Ingrid M. Werner, 2005. "Why Do Larger Orders Receive Discounts on the London Stock Exchange?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1343-1368.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Cheng, Minder, 1997. "In Search of Liquidity: Block Trades in the Upstairs and Downstairs Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 175-203.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-641, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Reputation and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- Dow, James, 1998. "Arbitrage, Hedging, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 739-755.
- Radner, Roy, 1985. "Repeated Principal-Agent Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1173-1198, September.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1989. "Insider Trading, Liquidity, and the Role of the Monopolist Specialist," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(2), pages 211-235, April.
- Petersen, Mitchell A. & Fialkowski, David, 1994. "Posted versus effective spreads *1: Good prices or bad quotes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 269-292, June.
- Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2005. "Price Improvement in Dealership Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1137-1172, July.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Marcus, Alan J. & Wilhelm, William J., 1992. "What's special about the specialist?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 61-86, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battalio, Robert & Ellul, Andrew & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Reputation effects in trading on the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:342-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2014. "Subscribing to transparency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-206.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket microstructure; Reputation and Implicit contracts; Non-Anonymous trading;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .