Price Improvement in Dealership Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2011. "Transparency matters: Price formation in the presence of order preferencing," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-258, May.
- Grammig, Joachim & Schiereck, Dirk & Theissen, Erik, 2001.
"Knowing me, knowing you: : Trader anonymity and informed trading in parallel markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 385-412, October.
- Grammig, J. & Schiereck, D. & Theissen, E., 2001. "Knowing Me, Knowing You: Trader Anonymity and Informed Trading in Parallel Markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35288, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- G. Desgranges & T. Foucault, 2001.
"Price Improvements in Financial Markets as a Screening Device,"
THEMA Working Papers
2001-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2011. "Price Improvements in Financial Markets as a Screening Device," Working Papers hal-00598169, HAL.
- Kaun Y. Lee & Kee H. Chung, 2009. "Information-Based Trading and Price Improvement," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5-6), pages 754-773.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2004. "Does an electronic stock exchange need an upstairs market?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 3-36, July.
- DESGRANGES, Gabriel & FOUCAULT, Thierry, 2000.
"Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
716, HEC Paris, revised 01 Mar 2002.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2012. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," Working Papers hal-00722600, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Gabriel Desgranges, 2005. "Reputation-based pricing and price improvements in dealership markets," Post-Print halshs-00006428, HAL.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Foucault, Thierry, 2002. "Reputation-Based Pricing and Price Improvements in Dealership Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Robert, Christian Y., 2006. "Preferencing, internalization and inventory position," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06017, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Erik Theissen, 2003. "Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26.
- Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat & McCormick, D. Timothy, 2004. "Order preferencing and market quality on NASDAQ before and after decimalization," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 581-612, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:4:p:1137-1172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.