Trader Anonymity, Price Formation and Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2014. "Subscribing to transparency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-206.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2015.
"Informed trading in parallel bond markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 103-121.
- Paola Paiardini, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0908, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Paiardini, Paola, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09053, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Thomas Johann & Erik Theissen, 2013. "Liquidity measures," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 10, pages 238-255 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Werner Antweiler, 2017. "Emission trading for air pollution hot spots: getting the permit market right," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 35-58, January.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:7:y:2003:i:1:p:1-26.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.