Ethique et knowledge-management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel E. O'Leary, 1998. "Knowledge Acquisition from Multiple Experts: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1049-1058.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Reinmoeller, Patrick & Senoo, Dai, 1998. "The 'ART' of knowledge:: Systems to capitalize on market knowledge," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 673-684.
- Basu, Amit, 1998. "Perspectives on operations research in data and knowledge management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Hennestad, Bjørn W., 1999. "Infusing the organisation with customer knowledge," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 17-41.
- Coombs, Rod & Hull, Richard, 1998. "'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 237-253.
- Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo, 1998. "Analysing intangible resources and managing knowledge in a supply chain context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 685-697.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 35-49.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; ethics; epistemology; representationism;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .