Ethique et knowledge-management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel E. O'Leary, 1998. "Knowledge Acquisition from Multiple Experts: An Empirical Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1049-1058, August.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Reinmoeller, Patrick & Senoo, Dai, 1998. "The 'ART' of knowledge:: Systems to capitalize on market knowledge," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 673-684, December.
- Basu, Amit, 1998. "Perspectives on operations research in data and knowledge management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Hennestad, Bjørn W., 1999. "Infusing the organisation with customer knowledge," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-41, March.
- Coombs, Rod & Hull, Richard, 1998. "'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, July.
- Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo, 1998. "Analysing intangible resources and managing knowledge in a supply chain context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 685-697, December.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; ethics; epistemology; representationism;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.