Ethique et knowledge-management
This communication is in concern with knowledge-management as a theorico-practical field. It focuses on both epistemological and ethical implications of knowledge conceptions on people engaged in such knowledge-management projects and on society.
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: HEC Paris, 78351 Jouy-en-Josas cedex, France|
Web page: http://www.hec.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coombs, Rod & Hull, Richard, 1998. "'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, July.
- Hennestad, Bjørn W., 1999. "Infusing the organisation with customer knowledge," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-41, March.
- Basu, Amit, 1998. "Perspectives on operations research in data and knowledge management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo, 1998. "Analysing intangible resources and managing knowledge in a supply chain context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 685-697, December.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Reinmoeller, Patrick & Senoo, Dai, 1998. "The 'ART' of knowledge:: Systems to capitalize on market knowledge," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 673-684, December.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages S35-S49, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.