Real market concentration through partial acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patricia Charletty & Marie-Cécile Fagart & Saïd Souam, 2004. "Real Market Concentration through Partial Acquisitions," Working Papers 2004-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsHorizontal partial acquisitions; Real market concentration; Dominant shareholder; Minority shareholders; Silent interests;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-07-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2004-07-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-04004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .