Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zehra Aftab & Sajawal Khan, 2008. "Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:45, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K. & Yellen, Janet L., 1989. "Is there a J-curve?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-68, July.
- Swarnjit Arora & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003. "Bilateral J-curve between India and her trading partners," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1037-1041.
- Stephen P. Magee, 1973. "Currency Contracts, Pass-Through, and Devaluation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 303-325.
- Rose, Andrew K., 1991. "The role of exchange rates in a popular model of international trade : Does the 'Marshall-Lerner' condition hold?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 301-316, May.
- Rose, Andrew K., 1990. "Exchange rates and the trade balance : Some evidence from developing countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 271-275, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Iqbal Javed & Muzammil Muhammad, 2017.
"Pakistan-EU Commodity Trade: Is there Evidence of J-Curve Effect?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-8, June.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Iqbal, Javed & Nosheen, Misbah & Muzammil, Muhammad, 2016. "Pakistan-EU Commodity Trade: Is there Evidence of J-Curve Effect?," MPRA Paper 82686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2016.
- repec:pje:journl:article27sumviii is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJ-Curve; Trade Balance; Marshall-Lerner Condition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.