Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zehra Aftab & Sajawal Khan, 2008. "Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners," Trade Working Papers 22179, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K. & Yellen, Janet L., 1989. "Is there a J-curve?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 53-68, July.
- Swarnjit Arora & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003. "Bilateral J-curve between India and her trading partners," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1037-1041.
- Stephen P. Magee, 1973. "Currency Contracts, Pass-Through, and Devaluation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 303-325.
- Rose, Andrew K., 1991. "The role of exchange rates in a popular model of international trade : Does the 'Marshall-Lerner' condition hold?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 301-316, May.
- Rose, Andrew K., 1990. "Exchange rates and the trade balance : Some evidence from developing countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 271-275, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:glecon:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:8:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Iqbal Javed & Muzammil Muhammad, 2017.
"Pakistan-EU Commodity Trade: Is there Evidence of J-Curve Effect?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-8, June.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Iqbal, Javed & Nosheen, Misbah & Muzammil, Muhammad, 2016. "Pakistan-EU Commodity Trade: Is there Evidence of J-Curve Effect?," MPRA Paper 82686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2016.
- repec:pje:journl:article27sumviii is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJ-Curve; Trade Balance; Marshall-Lerner Condition;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-07-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2008-07-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2008-07-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2008:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .