Report NEP-INT-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zehra Aftab & Sajawal Khan, 2008. "Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:45, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Amit Khandelwal & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Multi-product Firms and Product Turnover in the Developing World: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 14127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp06-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Jacks & Krishna Pendakur, 2008. "Global Trade and the Maritime Transport Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antràs & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2008. "Foreign Influence and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 14129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antràs, Pol & Padró i Miquel, Gerard, 2008. "Foreign Influence and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 6884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul R. Bergin & Ching-Yi Lin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Extensive Margin of Trade," NBER Working Papers 14126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Anna Lejpras, 2008. "Is There Increasing Regional Specialisation within the General Process of Deindustrialisation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 801, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andreas Haufler & Alexander Klemm & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2008. "Economic integration and the relationship between profit and wage taxes," Working Papers 0810, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.