Report NEP-IFN-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth S. Rogoff & Vania Stavrakeva, 2008. "The Continuing Puzzle of Short Horizon Exchange Rate Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 14071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thabo Mokoena & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2008. "Testing for PPP Using SADC Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 200822, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alok Johri & Amartya Lahiri, 2008. "Persistent Real Exchange Rates," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-04, McMaster University.
- Zehra Aftab & Sajawal Khan, 2008. "Bilateral J-Curves between Pakistan and Her Trading Partners," PIDE-Working Papers 2008:45, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Gregorios Siourounis, 2008. "Capital Flows and Exchange Rates An empirical Analysis," Working Papers 00028, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Adamcik, Santiago, 2008.
"Sobre la Elección de Regímenes de Tipo de Cambio en Economías Emergentes
[On Choosing an Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies]," MPRA Paper 9329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thabo Mokoena & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2008. "Half-Life Deviations from PPP in the SADC," Working Papers 200823, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Philip R. & Shambaugh, Jay C, 2008. "The Long or Short of it: Determinants of Foreign Currency Exposure in External Balance Sheets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Caleiro, 2008. "The Political Economics Side of the J-Curve," Economics Working Papers 02_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Paul R. Bergin & Ching-Yi Lin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Extensive Margin of Trade," NBER Working Papers 14126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.