Report NEP-CWA-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Kuvalekar, S V & Basu, Sanjay & Baid, Shilpa & Saha, Asish, 2008. "A Study of Residential Housing Demand in India," MPRA Paper 9339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Amit Khandelwal & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Multi-product Firms and Product Turnover in the Developing World: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 14127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2008:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9332 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sripad Motiram & Lars Osberg, 2008. "Tasks and Opportunities within Indian Families," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive tasks.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Challenges for Sustainable Development: Rapid Urbanization, Poverty and Capabilities in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9290, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Ahmad, Sayed Javed, 2008. "State of Governance in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects," MPRA Paper 9292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khanam, Rasheda & Ross, Russell, 2005. "Impact of Child Labour on School Attendance and School Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri & Jaafar, Abdul hamid, 2008. "Impacts of External Price Shocks on Malaysian Macro Economy-An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 9308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2008:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore