State of Governance in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Good governance; Public Policy; Public Administration; Elections; Parliament; etc;
- A39 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - Other
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- Y4 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-07-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2008-07-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2008-07-05 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.