Report NEP-CDM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto F. Alesina & Richard T. Holden, 2008. "Ambiguity and Extremism in Elections," NBER Working Papers 14143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2008. "Direct Democracy and Local Public Goods: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 14123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tangerås, Thomas, 2008. "Democracy, Autocracy and the Likelihood of International Conflict," Working Paper Series 751, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ahmad, Sayed Javed, 2008. "State of Governance in Bangladesh: Problems and Prospects," MPRA Paper 9292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pol Antràs & Gerard Padró i Miquel, 2008. "Foreign Influence and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 14129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Motta, Massimo & Ruta, Michele, 2008. "A Political Economy Model of Merger Policy in International Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elias Papaioannou & Gregorios Siourounis, 2008. "Democratization and Growth," Working Papers 00027, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Lindqvist, Erik & Östling, Robert, 2008. "Political Polarization and the Size of Government," Working Paper Series 749, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.