Competition Policy and Regulation in Power and Telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache & MartÌn A. Rossi, 2002.
"How Different Is the Efficiency of Public and Private Water Companies in Asia?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 139-148, June.
- Antonio Estache & Martin Rossi, 2002. "How different is the efficiency of Public and Private Water Companies in Asia," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43984, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Armando Armas, Jr., 1978. "Philippine Rural Electrification Revisited," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 197802, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2002. "Infrastructure Development: Experience and Policy Options for the Future," Discussion Papers DP 2002-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; regulatory framework; power sector; telecommunications sector; Infrastructure Development; private sector participation; BOT; EPIRA; VOIP;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .