The Policy Development Process and the Agenda for Effective Institutions : The Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raul V. Fabella, 2000. "The Soft State : The Market and Governance," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippa Dee, 2008. "The role of microeconomic policy reform in regional integration Ã¢â‚¬â€ analytical and empirical issues," EABER Working Papers 21793, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilipines; development; institutions;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:21874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .