Energy Infrastructure For A High Humane And Low Carbon Future
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Sudhkara Reddy & Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, 2010. "Energy infrastructure for a high humane and low corbon future," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- Grzegorz Peszko & Tomasz Żylicz*, 1998. "Environmental Financing in European Economies in Transition," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 521-538, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy climate nexus; Energy universalization; Infrastructure Investments; Financing mechanisms; Energy efficiency.;
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:energy:23023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .