Environmental Financing in European Economies in Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Christoph Böhringer, 1996. "Fossil fuel subsidies and environmental constraints," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 331-349, October.
- Tomasz Żylicz, 1995. "Cost-effectiveness of air pollution abatement in Poland," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 131-149, March.
- Markowska, Agnieszka & Zylicz, Tomasz, 1999. "Costing an international public good: the case of the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 301-316, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Sudhkara Reddy & Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, 2010.
"Energy infrastructure for a high humane and low corbon future,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- B.Sudhakara Reddy & Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan, 2010. "Energy Infrastructure For A High Humane And Low Carbon Future," Energy Working Papers 23023, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Milkana Mochurova, 2008. "Market-Based Instruments for the Protection of Water Resources in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 112-147.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental project financing; economies in transition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:11:y:1998:i:3:p:521-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.