Personal Bankruptcy Law, Fresh Starts, and Judicial Practice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Eric Langlais & Ydriss Ziane, 2013. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Fresh Starts, and Judicial Practice," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(4), pages 680-702, December.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Eric Langlais & Ydriss Ziane, 2013. "Personal bankruptcy law, fresh starts and judicial practice," Post-Print hal-01385890, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Burcu Duygan-Bump & Judit Montoriol-Garriga, 2009. "Forgive and forget: who gets credit after bankruptcy and why?," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU09-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Filer, Larry & Fisher, Jonathan D., 2007. "Do liquidity constraints generate excess sensitivity in consumption? New evidence from a sample of post-bankruptcy households," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 790-805, December.
- Wang, Hung-Jen & White, Michelle J, 2000.
"An Optimal Personal Bankruptcy Procedure and Proposed Reforms,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 255-286, January.
- Wang, H.J. & White, M., 1998. "An Optimal Personal Bankruptcy Procedure and Proposed Reform," Papers 98-07, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Astrid A. Dick & Andreas Lehnert, 2010. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Market Competition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(2), pages 655-686, April.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
- Larry H. Filer II & Jonathan D. Fisher, 2005. "The Consumption Effects Associated with Filing for Personal Bankruptcy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 837-854, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2014.
"Are there alternatives to bankruptcy? A study of small business distress in Spain,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 287-332, August.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2013. "Are there alternatives to bankruptcy? a study of small business distress in Spain," Working Papers 1315, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Éric Langlais & Ydriss Ziane, 2013.
"L'effacement des dettes des particuliers surendettés : une étude empirique des décisions judiciaires,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 81-99.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Eric Langlais & Ydriss Ziane, 2012. "L’effacement des dettes des particuliers surendettés : Une étude empirique des décisions judiciaires," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Régis Blazy & Bertrand Chopard & Eric Langlais & Ydriss Ziane, 2013. "L'effacement des dettes des particuliers surendettés : une étude empirique des décisions judicaires," Post-Print hal-01385983, HAL.
- Nadja König, 2016. "Personal Insolvency Dynamics in Germany and the UK -- A SUR-TAR Approach," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201602, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Fraisse, H. & Frouté, P., 2012. "Households Debt Restructuring: Evidence from the French Experience," Working papers 404, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal bankruptcy; over-indebtedness;
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2011-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.