Evaluation of the performance of French academics in management sciences before and after the 2009 French university reform : a reading from the theory of organizational architecture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Margit Osterloh & Jetta Frost & Bruno Frey, 2002. "The Dynamics of Motivation in New Organizational Forms," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 61-77.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2000.
"Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Forms,"
INFORMS, vol. 11(5), pages 538-550, October.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Motivation, Knowledge Transfer, and Organizational Form," IEW - Working Papers 027, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Btissam Bouzidi & Touria Jaaidane & Robert Gary-Bobo, 2007. "Les traitements des enseignants français, 1960-2004 : La voie de la démoralisation ?," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 117(3), pages 323-363.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational architecture; evaluation of academics; extrinsic motivations; intrinsic motivations; management sciences.;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- L39 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Other
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1090405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.