The cultural evolution of age-at-marriage norms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Flentge & Daniel Polani & Thomas Uthmann, 2001. "Modelling the Emergence of Possession Norms Using Memes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(4), pages 1-3.
- Chris Wilson, 1999. "Evolutionary Theory and Historical Fertility Change," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(3), pages 531-541.
- Epstein, Joshua M, 2001. "Learning to Be Thoughtless: Social Norms and Individual Computation," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 9-24, August.
- Nicole J. Saam & Andreas G. Harrer, 1999. "Simulating Norms, Social Inequality, and Functional Change in Artificial Societies," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 2(1), pages 1-2.
- Cristiano Castelfranchi & Rosaria Conte & Mario Paolucci, 1998. "Normative Reputation and the Costs of Compliance," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 1(3), pages 1-3.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .