The transferability of foreign educational credentials - the case of ethnic German migrants in the German labor market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Gert G. Wagner, 1997. "The German Socio-Economic Panel: A Representative Sample of Reunited Germany and its Parts," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(1), pages 7-16.
- Thomas Siedler & Jürgen Schupp & C. Katharina Spieß & Gert G. Wagner, 2008.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel as a Reference Data Set,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
150, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thomas Siedler & Jürgen Schupp & C. Katharina Spiess & Gert G. Wagner, 2008. "The German Socio-Economic Panel as Reference Data Set," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 48, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Barry Chiswick & Magnus Lofstrom, 2010. "The labor market adjustment of immigrants," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flake, Regina, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 425, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomsen, Stephan L. & Gernandt, Johannes & Aldashev, Alisher, 2007.
"Earnings Prospects for People with Migration Background in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-031 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Gernandt, Johannes & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2007. "Earnings Prospects for People with Migration Background in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Regina Flake, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 0425, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2001-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .