Stochastic One-Sector and Two-Sector Growth Models in Continuous Time
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Niels Bohrs Vej 9, 6700 Esbjerg|
Phone: +45 6550 2233
Fax: +45 6550 1090
Web page: http://degit.sam.sdu.dk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fwu-Ranq Chang & A. G. Malliaris, 2005.
"Asymptotic Growth under Uncertainty: Existence and Uniqueness,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 1, pages 3-8
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Fwu-Ranq Chang & A. G. Malliaris, 1987. "Asymptotic Growth under Uncertainty: Existence and Uniqueness," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(1), pages 169-174.
- H. Uzawa, 1963. "On a Two-Sector Model of Economic Growth II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 105-118.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1991. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 445-502.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, "undated". "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _122, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Equipment Investment and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c013_035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.