The Homohypallagic Production Function, Factor-Intensity Reversals, and the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid, 2015. "Environmental taxes and international spillovers: The case of a small open economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 70-80.
- Davis, Donald R., 1995. "Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 201-226, November.
- Sampson, Thomas, 2016. "Assignment reversals: Trade, skill allocation and wage inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 365-409.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1996. "Trade and uneven growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 229-256, April.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007.
"Factor Endowment, the Choice of Technology, and the Volume of Trade,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 593-611.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2007. "Factor Endowment, the Choice of Technology, and the Volume of Trade," MPRA Paper 76424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KIYOTA Kozo & KUROKAWA Yoshinori, 2017. "Factor Intensity Reversals Redux," Discussion papers 17021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Richard A. Brecher & Till O. Gross, 2014. "A Minimum-Wage Model of Unemployment and Growth: The Case of a Backward-Bending Demand Curve for Labor," Carleton Economic Papers 14-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, 2011. "Comparative Costs, the Invisible Hand, and Factor Endowments: Ricardo, Ohlin, and Samuelson," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:70:y:1962:p:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .