Asymptotic Growth under Uncertainty: Existence and Uniqueness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fwu-Ranq Chang & A. G. Malliaris, 2005. "Asymptotic Growth under Uncertainty: Existence and Uniqueness," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 1, pages 3-8 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Posch, Olaf & Trimborn, Timo, 2013.
"Numerical solution of dynamic equilibrium models under Poisson uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2602-2622.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Equilibrium Models under Poisson Uncertainty," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_044, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Numerical Solution of Dynamic Equilibrium Models under Poisson Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 3431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2016.
"Power-Law Distribution in the Debt-to-Fiscal Revenue Ratio: Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model,"
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anne-Charlotte Paret Onorato, 2016. "Power-Law Distribution in the Debt-to-Fiscal Revenue Ratio: Empirical Evidence and a Theoretical Model," AMSE Working Papers 1627, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "A Robust Turnpike Deduced by Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 48818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leong, Chee Kian & Huang, Weihong, 2010. "A stochastic differential game of capitalism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 552-561, July.
- Behrens, Axel, 1990. "Optimal growth under stochastic resource supply," Kiel Working Papers 438, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christian Bayer & Klaus Waelde, 2011. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Invariant Distributions in Continuous-Time Stochastic Models," Working Papers 1111, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Martin Richter, 2008. "Stochastic One-Sector and Two-Sector Growth Models in Continuous Time," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Darong Dai, 2015. "Robust Turnpikes Deduced by the Minimum-Time Needed toward Economic Maturity," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 049-073, October.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Fuke & Mao, Xuerong & Yin, Juliang, 2008. "Uncertainty and economic growth in a stochastic R&D model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1306-1317, November.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1998. "A framework to analyze comparative dynamics in a continuous time stochastic growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 125-134, January.
More about this item
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:54:y:1987:i:1:p:169-174.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.