Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Branas-Garz & Penelope Hernandez & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011.
"Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence,"
11-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis, 2012. "Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0312, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández, 2015. "Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 1504, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Neyman, Abraham, 1985. "Bounded complexity justifies cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 227-229.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1991. "Bounded Rationality and Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 125-134, February.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1969. "Models of Segregation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 488-493, May.
- Govindan, Srihari & Robson, Arthur J., 1998. "Forward Induction, Public Randomization, and Admissibility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 451-457, October.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Ballester, Coralio, 2004. "NP-completeness in hedonic games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 1997. "Modeling Bounded Rationality," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262681005, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral economics; bounded rationality; partial information;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-02-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EVO-2011-02-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-02-19 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dbe:wpaper:0111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilio Calvo Ramón). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ericees.html .