Intertemporally Separable Overlapping Generations Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1983|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Economic Theory (December 1984), 34(2): 207-215|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984.
"Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
108, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984. "Intertemporal separability in overlapping-generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 216-226, December.
- D. K. Levine & T. J. Kehoe, 1982. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Working papers 315, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1981. "The overlapping-generations model. III. The case of log-linear utility functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 143-152, February.
- DEBREU, Gérard, .
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.