Intertemporally separable, overlapping-generations economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984.
"Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
108, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984. "Intertemporal separability in overlapping-generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 216-226, December.
- D. K. Levine & T. J. Kehoe, 1982. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Working papers 315, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1981. "The overlapping-generations model. III. The case of log-linear utility functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 143-152, February.
- DEBREU, Gérard, "undated".
"Economies with a finite set of equilibria,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:34:y:1984:i:2:p:207-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.