The overlapping-generations model. III. The case of log-linear utility functions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014.
"Existence of equilibrium on OLG economies with durable goods,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014. "Existence of equilibrium in OLG economies with durable goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01021382, HAL.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Active intermediation in a monetary overlapping generations economy1," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1543-1574, August.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in an Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1227, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, 02.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984. "Intertemporal separability in overlapping-generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 216-226, December.
- D. K. Levine & T. J. Kehoe, 1982. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Working papers 315, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 108, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990. "The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2193, David K. Levine.
- Geanakoplos, J. D. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 1984. "Intertemporally separable, overlapping-generations economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 207-215, December.
- Geanakoplos, J.D. & Polemarchakis, H.M., "undated". "Intertemporally separable, overlapping-generations economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 604, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1983. "Intertemporally Separable Overlapping Generations Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997. "A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 1994. "A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy," GE, Growth, Math methods 9411001, EconWPA.
- Fabrizio Orrego, 2014. "Habit formation and indeterminacy in overlapping generations models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Habit formation and sunspots in overlapping generations models," Working Papers 2011-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- James Sprigg & Mark Ehlen, 2007. "Comparative dynamics in an overlapping-generations model: the effects of quasi-rational discrete choice on finding and maintaining Nash equilibrium," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 69-96, February.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Todd Keister, 2009. "Central Bank Lending and Inflation," 2009 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:24:y:1981:i:1:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed