The overlapping-generations model. III. The case of log-linear utility functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998.
"Active intermediation in a monetary overlapping generations economy1,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1543-1574, August.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in an Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1227, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, February.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1984.
"Intertemporal separability in overlapping-generations models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 216-226, December.
- D. K. Levine & T. J. Kehoe, 1982. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Working papers 315, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1984. "Intertemporal Separability in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 108, David K. Levine.
- Fabrizio Orrego, 2014.
"Habit formation and indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 225-241, January.
- Orrego, Fabrizio, 2011. "Habit formation and sunspots in overlapping generations models," Working Papers 2011-013, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Andreu Mas-Colell & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Gross Substitutes in Large Square Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2057, David K. Levine.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Koskela, Erkki & Puhakka, Mikko, 2007. "Stone-Geary preferences in overlapping generations economies under pure exchange: A note," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 976-982, December.
- Todd Keister, 2009. "Central Bank Lending and Inflation," 2009 Meeting Papers 782, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Geanakoplos, J. D. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 1984.
"Intertemporally separable, overlapping-generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 207-215, December.
- John Geanakoplos & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1983. "Intertemporally Separable Overlapping Generations Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 677, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geanakoplos,Â J.D. & Polemarchakis, H.M., 1984. "Intertemporally separable, overlapping-generations economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 604, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990.
"The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2193, David K. Levine.
- Fisher, Eric ON., 1997. "A Note on the Core of a Monetary Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 425-434, June.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014.
"Existence of equilibrium on OLG economies with durable goods,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lalaina Rakotonindrainy, 2014. "Existence of equilibrium in OLG economies with durable goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01021382, HAL.
- James Sprigg & Mark Ehlen, 2007. "Comparative dynamics in an overlapping-generations model: the effects of quasi-rational discrete choice on finding and maintaining Nash equilibrium," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 69-96, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:24:y:1981:i:1:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.