A Web Gaming Facility for Research and Teaching
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Borm, P.E.M., 1987. "A classification of 2x2 bimatrix games," Other publications TiSEM 67810537-7b79-4f4b-b6a5-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik, 2017. "The Best and Worst of All Possible Worlds: Some Crude Evaluations," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2093, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kimmo Berg & Gijs Schoenmakers, 2017. "Construction of Subgame-Perfect Mixed-Strategy Equilibria in Repeated Games," Games, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, November.
- J. Flesch & G. Schoenmakers & O. Vrieze, 2011. "Loss of skills in coordination games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(4), pages 769-789, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMatrix games; Experimental; Teaching and computerized games;
All these keywords.
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2012-05-15 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Regan (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.