Loss of skills in coordination games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borm, P.E.M., 1987. "A classification of 2x2 bimatrix games," Other publications TiSEM 67810537-7b79-4f4b-b6a5-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Joosten Reinoud & Peters Hans & Thuijsman Frank, 1995. "Unlearning by Not Doing: Repeated Games with Vanishing Actions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-7, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kimmo Berg & Gijs Schoenmakers, 2017. "Construction of Subgame-Perfect Mixed-Strategy Equilibria in Repeated Games," Games, MDPI, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Martin Shubik, 2012. "A Web Gaming Facility for Research and Teaching," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1860R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2013.
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"Learning to be Prepared,"
Other publications TiSEM
be38433b-2c04-4b43-ac1d-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "Learning to be Prepared," Discussion Paper 2005-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kets, Willemien & Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "Learning to be prepared," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 590, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kets, W., 2008. "Networks and learning in game theory," Other publications TiSEM 7713fce1-3131-498c-8c6f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Reinoud Joosten & Robin Meijboom, 2010. "Stochastic games with endogenous transitions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- G. Schoenmakers & J. Flesch & F. Thuijsman & O. J. Vrieze, 2008. "Repeated Games with Bonuses," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 459-473, March.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Repeated games; Coordination games; Nash equilibrium; Subgame perfect equilibrium;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:4:p:769-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.