Continuous versus Discrete Market Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, January.
- DE MEYER , Bernard, 1993. "Repeated Games and the Central Limit Theorem," CORE Discussion Papers 1993003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hadiza Moussa Saley & Bernard De Meyer, 2003.
"On the strategic origin of Brownian motion in finance,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(2), pages 285-319.
- DE MEYER, Bernard & MOUSSA SALEY, Hadiza, 2000. "On the strategic origin of Brownian motion in finance," CORE Discussion Papers 2000057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Domansky, 2007. "Repeated games with asymmetric information and random price fluctuations at finance markets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(2), pages 241-257, October.
- De Meyer, Bernard, 2010.
"Price dynamics on a stock market with asymmetric information,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 42-71, May.
- Bernard De Meyer, 2007. "Price Dynamics on a Stock Market with Asymmetric Information," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000841, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bernard De Meyer, 2007. "Price Dynamics on a Stock Market with Asymmetric Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1604, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsInsider trading; game of incomplete information; Brownian Motion;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.