Some Recent Aspects of Differential Game Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13235|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DE MEYER , Bernard, 1993. "Repeated Games and the Central Limit Theorem," CORE Discussion Papers 1993003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE MEYER, Bernard & ROSENBERG, Dinah, 1997.
"“Cav u” and the dual game,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bernard De Meyer & Dinah Rosenberg, 1999. "'Cav u' and the Dual Game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00259725, HAL.
- Buckdahn, Rainer & Li, Juan & Peng, Shige, 2009. "Mean-field backward stochastic differential equations and related partial differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3133-3154, October.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Alberto Bressan & Wen Shen, 2004. "Semi-cooperative strategies for differential games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(4), pages 561-593, 08.
- Gaitsgory, Vladimir & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1994. "A folk theorem for dynamic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6927 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cardaliaguet & Slawomir Plaskacz, 2003. "Existence and uniqueness of a Nash equilibrium feedback for a simple nonzero-sum differential game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(1), pages 33-71, December.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:74-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.