Student Graduation, Labour Market Destinations and Employment Earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haroon Bhorat & Natasha Mayet, 2012. "Employment Outcomes and Returns to Earnings in Post-Apartheid South Africa," Working Papers 12152, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen, 2016. "Graduate unemployment and Higher Education Institutions in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Markets; Higher Education; Employment; Wages;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:12153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .