What has been happening to Internal Labour Migration in South Africa, 1993-1999?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Case, Anne & Deaton, Angus, 1998.
"Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1330-1361, September.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 1996. "Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 5572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Case, A. & Deaton, A., 1996. "Large Cash Transfers to the Elderly in South Africa," Papers 176, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bokang Mpeta & Johan Fourie & Kris Inwood, 2017.
"Black living standards in South Africa before democracy: New evidence from heights,"
670, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dieter von Fintel & Eldridge Moses, 2017. "Migration and gender in South Africa: following bright lights and the fortunes of others?," Working Papers 09/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Chung Choe & E. LaBrent Chrite, 2014. "Internal Migration of Blacks in South Africa: An Application of the Roy Model," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 81-98, March.
- Rashid Hassan & James Thurlow, 2011.
"Macro–micro feedback links of water management in South Africa: CGE analyses of selected policy regimes,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 235-247, March.
- Hassan, R. & Thurlow, J. & Roe, T. & Diao, X. & Chumi., S. & Tsur, Y., 2008. "Macro-micro feedback links of water management in South Africa : CGE analyses of selected policy regimes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4768, The World Bank.
- Hunter, Mark, 2007. "The changing political economy of sex in South Africa: The significance of unemployment and inequalities to the scale of the AIDS pandemic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 689-700.
- Vincent Z. Kuuire & Paul Mkandawire & Isaac Luginaah & Godwin Arku, 2016. "Abandoning land in search of farms: challenges of subsistence migrant farming in Ghana," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), pages 475-488.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2017.
"Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: The role of openness and innovativeness,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 44-54.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2016. "Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: the role of openness and innovativeness," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Waidler, Jennifer, 2016. "On the fungibility of public and private transfers: A mental accounting approach," MERIT Working Papers 060, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dieter von Fintel & Dorrit Posel, 2014.
"Errors in recalling childhood socio-economic status: the role of anchoring and household formation in South Africa,"
18/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2014.
- Hylton Hollander, 2015. "The effectiveness of countercyclical capital requirements and contingent convertible capital: a dual approach to macroeconomic stability," Working Papers 549, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Eldridge Moses & Derek Yu, 2009. "Migration from the Northern Cape," SALDRU Working Papers 32, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Daniela Casale & Dorrit Posel, 2010. "The Male Marital Earnings Premium in the Context of Bride Wealth Payments: Evidence from South Africa," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 211-230, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: temporary labour migration;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:03074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.