Data cloning estimation of GARCH and COGARCH models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corradi, Valentina, 2000. "Reconsidering the continuous time limit of the GARCH(1, 1) process," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 145-153, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-355, December.
- Nakatsuma Teruo, 1998. "A Markov-Chain Sampling Algorithm for GARCH Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-13, July.
- S. Haug & C. Klüppelberg & A. Lindner & M. Zapp, 2007. "Method of moment estimation in the COGARCH(1,1) model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 320-341, July.
- Ross A. Maller & Gernot Muller & Alex Szimayer, 2008. "GARCH modelling in continuous time for irregularly spaced time series data," Papers 0805.2096, arXiv.org.
- Jan Kallsen & Murad S. Taqqu, 1998. "Option Pricing in ARCH-type Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 13-26.
- Lele, Subhash R. & Nadeem, Khurram & Schmuland, Byron, 2010. "Estimability and Likelihood Inference for Generalized Linear Mixed Models Using Data Cloning," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1617-1625.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-78657-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Bollerslev, 2008. "Glossary to ARCH (GARCH)," CREATES Research Papers 2008-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gernot Müller, 2010. "MCMC Estimation of the COGARCH(1,1) Model," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 8(4), pages 481-510, Fall.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-08-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-08-05 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws132723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.