Method of moment estimation in the COGARCH(1,1) model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marín Díazaraque, Juan Miguel & Rodríguez-Bernal, M. T. & Romero, E., 2016. "ABC and Hamiltonian Monte-Carlo methods in COGARCH models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1601, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:45-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Bibbona & Ilia Negri, 2015. "Higher Moments and Prediction-Based Estimation for the COGARCH(1,1) Model," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 891-910, December.
- P. Brockwell, 2014. "Recent results in the theory and applications of CARMA processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(4), pages 647-685, August.
- Lee, Oesook, 2012. "V-uniform ergodicity of a continuous time asymmetric power GARCH(1,1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 812-817.
- Kallsen Jan & Muhle-Karbe Johannes, 2011. "Method of moment estimation in time-changed Lévy models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(2), pages 169-194, May.
- Rodríguez Bernal, M. T. & Marín Díazaraque, Juan Miguel & Romero, Eva, 2013. "Data cloning estimation of GARCH and COGARCH models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws132723, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- de Almeida, Daniel & Hotta, Luiz K. & Ruiz, Esther, 2018.
"MGARCH models: Trade-off between feasibility and flexibility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-63.
- Almeida, Daniel De & Hotta, Luiz & Ruiz, Esther, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:320-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.