A Markov-Chain Sampling Algorithm for GARCH Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Osuntuyi, Anthony, 2016.
"Efficient Gibbs sampling for Markov switching GARCH models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 37-57.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2012. "Efficient Gibbs Sampling for Markov Switching GARCH Models," Working Papers 2012:35, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation of the GARCH(1,1) Model with Student-t Innovations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-045/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2007. "A Metropolis-in-Gibbs Sampler for Estimating Equity Market Factors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ardia, David & Hoogerheide, Lennart F., 2010.
"Efficient Bayesian estimation and combination of GARCH-type models,"
22919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide, 2010. "Efficient Bayesian Estimation and Combination of GARCH-Type Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-046/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Casarin & Monica Billio & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2014. "Markov Switching GARCH models for Bayesian Hedging on Energy Futures Markets," Working Papers 2014:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rodríguez Bernal, M. T. & Marín Díazaraque, Juan Miguel & Romero, Eva, 2013. "Data cloning estimation of GARCH and COGARCH models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws132723, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:3:y:1998:i:2:n:al1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.