Bayesian modelling of bacterial growth for multiple populations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert, Christian P. & Mengersen, Kerrie L., 1999. "Reparameterisation Issues in Mixture Modelling and their bearing on MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 325-343, January.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-07-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-07-08 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws121610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .