Bayesian semiparametric modeling of survival data based on mixtures of B-spline distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Retrospective Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for Dirichlet process hierarchical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 169-186.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, December.
- F. Perron & K. Mengersen, 2001. "Bayesian Nonparametric Modeling Using Mixtures of Triangular Distributions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 518-528, June.
- Teh, Yee Whye & Jordan, Michael I. & Beal, Matthew J. & Blei, David M., 2006. "Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1566-1581, December.
- Gelfand, Alan E. & Kottas, Athanasios & MacEachern, Steven N., 2005. "Bayesian Nonparametric Spatial Modeling With Dirichlet Process Mixing," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1021-1035, September.
- Robert, Christian P. & Mengersen, Kerrie L., 1999. "Reparameterisation Issues in Mixture Modelling and their bearing on MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 325-343, January.
- Bradley P. Carlin & James S. Hodges, 1999. "Hierarchical Proportional Hazards Regression Models for Highly Stratified Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1162-1170, December.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, December.
- Inyoung Kim & Noah D. Cohen & Raymond J. Carroll, 2003. "Semiparametric Regression Splines in Matched Case-Control Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1158-1169, December.
- Meyer, Renate & Cai, Bo & Perron, François, 2008. "Adaptive rejection Metropolis sampling using Lagrange interpolation polynomials of degree 2," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3408-3423, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBaseline hazard function Bayesian semiparametric model B-splines Mixture model Stratified data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:1260-1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.