Use of cumulative sums for detection of changepoints in the rate parameter of a poisson process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carnero, María Ángeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther, 2003.
"Detecting level shifts in the presence of conditional heteroscedasticity,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
ws036313, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Daniel Peña & Esther Ruiz, 2004. "Detecting Level Shifts In The Presence Of Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jushan Bai, 1997. "Estimation Of A Change Point In Multiple Regression Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Galeano, Pedro & Peña, Daniel & Tsay, Ruey S., 2004. "Outlier detection in multivariate time series via projection pursuit," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws044211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tae Young Yang, 2004. "Bayesian binary segmentation procedure for detecting streakiness in sports," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(4), pages 627-637.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 1998. "Estimation and comparison of multiple change-point models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 221-241, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws046816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.