Hierarchical Bayesian Analysis of Changepoint Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D Briand & A V Huzurbazar, 2008. "Bayesian reliability applications of a combined lifecycle failure distribution," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 222(4), pages 713-720, December.
- Engemann, Kristie M. & Owyang, Michael T., 2010.
"Whatever Happened To The Business Cycle? A Bayesian Analysis Of Jobless Recoveries,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 709-726, November.
- Kristie M. Engemann & Michael T. Owyang, 2007. "Whatever happened to the business cycle? a Bayesian analysis of jobless recoveries," Working Papers 2007-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2008.
"A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 578-589, November.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy Piger & Howard J. Wall & Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2006. "A State-Level Analysis of the Great Moderation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 131, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- DAVID E. ALLEN & MICHAEL McALEER & ROBERT J. POWELL & ABHAY K. SINGH, 2018.
"Non-Parametric Multiple Change Point Analysis Of The Global Financial Crisis,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-23, June.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "Nonparametric Multiple Change Point Analysis of the Global Financial Crisis," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "Nonparametric Multiple Change Point Analysis of the Global Financial Crisis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-072/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J Powell & Abhay K Singh, 2013. "Nonparametric Multiple Change Point Analysis of the Global Financial Crisis," KIER Working Papers 866, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ľluboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2001.
"The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1207-1239, August.
- Lubos Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 21-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2000. "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," NBER Working Papers 7778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2000. "The Equity Premium and Structural Breaks," CRSP working papers 519, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Jong Hee Park, 2010. "Structural Change in U.S. Presidents' Use of Force," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(3), pages 766-782, July.
- Yuan, Tao & Wu, Xinying & Bae, Suk Joo & Zhu, Xiaoyan, 2019. "Reliability assessment of a continuous-state fuel cell stack system with multiple degrading components," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 157-164.
- Lindeløv, Jonas Kristoffer, 2020. "mcp: An R Package for Regression With Multiple Change Points," OSF Preprints fzqxv, Center for Open Science.
- Farhana Sadia & Sarah Boyd & Jonathan M Keith, 2018. "Bayesian change-point modeling with segmented ARMA model," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(12), pages 1-23, December.
- Chiara Lattanzi & Manuele Leonelli, 2019. "A changepoint approach for the identification of financial extreme regimes," Papers 1902.09205, arXiv.org.
- Erengul Dodd & Jonathan J. Forster & Jakub Bijak & Peter W. F. Smith, 2018. "Smoothing mortality data: the English Life Tables, 2010–2012," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 181(3), pages 717-735, June.
- Francisca Galindo Garre & Aeilko H. Zwinderman & Ronald B. Geskus & Yvo W. J. Sijpkens, 2008. "A joint latent class changepoint model to improve the prediction of time to graft failure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 299-308, January.
- Simon C. Smith, 2020. "Equity premium prediction and structural breaks," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 412-429, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:41:y:1992:i:2:p:389-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.