Household-Level Consumption in Urban Ethiopia: The Impact of Food Price Inflation and Idiosyncratic Shocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodriguez-Takeuchi, Laura & Imai, Katsushi S., 2013.
"Food price surges and poverty in urban Colombia: New evidence from household survey data,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 227-236.
- Laura Kiku Rodriguez-Takeuchi & Katsushi S. Imai, 2011. "Food Price Surges and Poverty in Urban Colombia: New Evidence from Household Survey Data," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption; food price inflation; shocks; Africa; urban Ethiopia;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-09-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-09-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2010-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .