Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Javier Girãn & M. Lina Martínez & Elías Moreno & Francisco Torres, 2006. "Objective Testing Procedures in Linear Models: Calibration of the "p"-values," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 765-784.
- Guido Consonni & Elias Moreno & Sergio Venturini, 2010. "Testing Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium: an Objective Bayesian Analysis," Quaderni di Dipartimento 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Kim, Sungduk, 2008. "Properties and Implementation of Jeffreysâ€™s Prior in Binomial Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1659-1664.
- Casella, George & Moreno, ElÃas, 2009. "Assessing Robustness of Intrinsic Tests of Independence in Two-Way Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1261-1271.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
- J. Cano & D. Salmerón & C. Robert, 2008. "Integral equation solutions as prior distributions for Bayesian model selection," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 493-504, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial regression model; Integral prior; Jeffreys prior; Markov chain; Objective Bayes factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .