Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Javier Girón & M. Lina Martínez & Elías Moreno & Francisco Torres, 2006. "Objective Testing Procedures in Linear Models: Calibration of the p‐values," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 765-784, December.
- J. Cano & D. Salmerón & C. Robert, 2008. "Integral equation solutions as prior distributions for Bayesian model selection," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 493-504, November.
- Guido Consonni & Elias Moreno & Sergio Venturini, 2010. "Testing Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium: an Objective Bayesian Analysis," Quaderni di Dipartimento 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Kim, Sungduk, 2008. "Properties and Implementation of Jeffreysâ€™s Prior in Binomial Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1659-1664.
- Casella, George & Moreno, ElÃas, 2009. "Assessing Robustness of Intrinsic Tests of Independence in Two-Way Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1261-1271.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial regression model; Integral prior; Jeffreys prior; Markov chain; Objective Bayes factor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2013-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.