Assessing Robustness of Intrinsic Tests of Independence in Two-Way Contingency Tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
- Diego Salmeron & Juan Antonio Cano & Christian Robert, 2013. "Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions," Working Papers 2013-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Guido Consonni & Roberta Paroli, 2017. "Objective Bayesian Comparison of Constrained Analysis of Variance Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2013. "Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 173-182.
- Roberta Paroli & Guido Consonni, 2020. "Objective Bayesian comparison of order-constrained models in contingency tables," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 29(1), pages 139-165, March.
- Azzimonti, Laura & Corani, Giorgio & Zaffalon, Marco, 2019. "Hierarchical estimation of parameters in Bayesian networks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 67-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:104:i:487:y:2009:p:1261-1271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.