Objective Bayesian Comparison of Constrained Analysis of Variance Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Consonni, Guido & La Rocca, Luca, 2008. "Tests Based on Intrinsic Priors for the Equality of Two Correlated Proportions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1260-1269.
- Herbert Hoijtink, 2013. "Objective Bayes Factors for Inequality Constrained Hypotheses," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(2), pages 207-229, August.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Scaccia, Luisa & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2012. "Bayesian inference through encompassing priors and importance sampling for a class of marginal models for categorical data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 4067-4080.
- F. Javier Girón & M. Lina Martínez & Elías Moreno & Francisco Torres, 2006. "Objective Testing Procedures in Linear Models: Calibration of the p‐values," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 765-784, December.
- Wetzels, Ruud & Grasman, Raoul P.P.P. & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, 2010. "An encompassing prior generalization of the Savage-Dickey density ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2094-2102, September.
- Guido Consonni & Elias Moreno & Sergio Venturini, 2010. "Testing Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium: an Objective Bayesian Analysis," Quaderni di Dipartimento 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Klugkist, Irene & Hoijtink, Herbert, 2007. "The Bayes factor for inequality and about equality constrained models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6367-6379, August.
- Casella, George & Moreno, ElÃas, 2009. "Assessing Robustness of Intrinsic Tests of Independence in Two-Way Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1261-1271.
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Davide Altomare & Guido Consonni & Luca La Rocca, 2013. "Objective Bayesian Search of Gaussian Directed Acyclic Graphical Models for Ordered Variables with Non-Local Priors," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 478-487, June.
- C. M. Carvalho & J. G. Scott, 2009. "Objective Bayesian model selection in Gaussian graphical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 497-512.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- Floryt Van Wesel & Herbert Hoijtink & Irene Klugkist, 2011. "Choosing Priors for Constrained Analysis of Variance: Methods Based on Training Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 38(4), pages 666-690, December.
- Mulder, Joris, 2014. "Prior adjusted default Bayes factors for testing (in)equality constrained hypotheses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 448-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Paroli & Guido Consonni, 2020. "Objective Bayesian comparison of order-constrained models in contingency tables," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 29(1), pages 139-165, March.
More about this item
KeywordsANOVA; Bayes factor; Bayesian model choice; hypothesis testing; inequality constraint; intrinsic prior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9516-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.