Objective Bayesian comparison of order-constrained models in contingency tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Consonni, Guido & La Rocca, Luca, 2008. "Tests Based on Intrinsic Priors for the Equality of Two Correlated Proportions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1260-1269.
- Valen E. Johnson & Richard D. Payne & Tianying Wang & Alex Asher & Soutrik Mandal, 2017. "On the Reproducibility of Psychological Science," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 112(517), pages 1-10, January.
- Wetzels, Ruud & Grasman, Raoul P.P.P. & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan, 2010. "An encompassing prior generalization of the Savage-Dickey density ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2094-2102, September.
- Guido Consonni & Elias Moreno & Sergio Venturini, 2010. "Testing Hardy-Weinberg Equilibrium: an Objective Bayesian Analysis," Quaderni di Dipartimento 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Klugkist, Irene & Hoijtink, Herbert, 2007. "The Bayes factor for inequality and about equality constrained models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6367-6379, August.
- Guido Consonni & Roberta Paroli, 2017. "Objective Bayesian Comparison of Constrained Analysis of Variance Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Ronald L. Wasserstein & Nicole A. Lazar, 2016. "The ASA's Statement on p -Values: Context, Process, and Purpose," The American Statistician, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(2), pages 129-133, May.
- Mulder, Joris, 2014. "Prior adjusted default Bayes factors for testing (in)equality constrained hypotheses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 448-463.
- Casella, George & Moreno, ElÃas, 2009. "Assessing Robustness of Intrinsic Tests of Independence in Two-Way Contingency Tables," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1261-1271.
- G. Iliopoulos & M. Kateri & I. Ntzoufras, 2009. "Bayesian Model Comparison for the Order Restricted RC Association Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 561-587, December.
- M. J. Bayarri & G. García‐Donato, 2008. "Generalization of Jeffreys divergence‐based priors for Bayesian hypothesis testing," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(5), pages 981-1003, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBayes factor; Contingency table; Encompassing prior; Intrinsic prior; Order constraint; Product binomial model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:29:y:2020:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-019-00650-w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.