Inference From Intrinsic Bayes' Procedures Under Model Selection and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos M. Carvalho & Nicholas G. Polson & James G. Scott, 2010. "The horseshoe estimator for sparse signals," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(2), pages 465-480.
- Valen E. Johnson & David Rossell, 2012. "Bayesian Model Selection in High-Dimensional Settings," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(498), pages 649-660, June.
- Berger J.O. & De Oliveira V. & Sanso B., 2001. "Objective Bayesian Analysis of Spatially Correlated Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1361-1374, December.
- Ni, Shawn & Sun, Dongchu, 2003. "Noninformative priors and frequentist risks of bayesian estimators of vector-autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 159-197, July.
- Jose M. Perez, 2002. "Expected-posterior prior distributions for model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 491-512, August.
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
- Park, Trevor & Casella, George, 2008. "The Bayesian Lasso," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 681-686, June.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. A. Cano & M. Iniesta & D. Salmerón, 2018. "Integral priors for Bayesian model selection: how they operate from simple to complex cases," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 27(4), pages 968-987, December.
- T S Shively & S G Walker, 2018. "On Bayes factors for the linear model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 105(3), pages 739-744.
- Dimitris Fouskakis & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2020. "Bayesian Model Averaging Using Power-Expected-Posterior Priors," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-15, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:109:y:2014:i:507:p:1040-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.