On Bayes factors for the linear model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Womack & Luis León-Novelo & George Casella, 2014. "Inference From Intrinsic Bayes' Procedures Under Model Selection and Uncertainty," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1040-1053, September.
- F. Javier Girón & M. Lina Martínez & Elías Moreno & Francisco Torres, 2006. "Objective Testing Procedures in Linear Models: Calibration of the p‐values," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(4), pages 765-784, December.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- Valen E. Johnson & David Rossell, 2010. "On the use of non‐local prior densities in Bayesian hypothesis tests," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(2), pages 143-170, March.
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
More about this item
KeywordsF-distribution; Monotone function; Test statistic; Uniformly most powerful invariant test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:105:y:2018:i:3:p:739-744.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.