Nonlinear Pricing as Exclusionary Conduct
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Calzolari & Vincenzo Denicol?, 2013.
"Competition with Exclusive Contracts and Market-Share Discounts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2384-2411, October.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo, 2009. "Competition with exclusive contracts and market-share discounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 7613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2000.
"Participation Constraints in Adverse Selection Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-47, July.
- Jullien, Bruno, 1997. "Participation Constraints in Adverse Selection Models," IDEI Working Papers 67, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Leslie M. Marx & Greg Shaffer, 1999. "Predatory Accommodation: Below-Cost Pricing without Exclusion in Intermediate Goods Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(1), pages 22-43, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2016.
"Nonlinear pricing and exclusion:II. Must-stock products,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(3), pages 631-660, August.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion : II. Must-Stock Products," Working Papers 2014-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe ChonÃ© & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion: II. Must-Stock Products," CESifo Working Paper Series 4874, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2015.
"Nonlinear pricing and exclusion: I. buyer opportunism,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 217-240, June.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion : I. Buyer Opportunism," Working Papers 2014-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe ChonÃ© & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion: I. Buyer Opportunism," CESifo Working Paper Series 4873, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsInefficient exclusion; buyer opportunism; disposal costs; quantity rebates; incomplete information;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-07-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-07-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2012-07-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2012-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.