Predatory Accommodation: Below-Cost Pricing without Exclusion in Intermediate Goods Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2015.
"Nonlinear pricing and exclusion: I. buyer opportunism,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 217-240, June.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion : I. Buyer Opportunism," Working Papers 2014-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philippe ChonÃ© & Laurent Linnemer, 2014. "Nonlinear Pricing and Exclusion: I. Buyer Opportunism," CESifo Working Paper Series 4873, CESifo Group Munich.
- Inderst, Roman & Jakubovic, Zlata & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2015. "Buyer Power and Functional Competition for Innovation," MPRA Paper 61214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 2010.
"Backward stealing and forward manipulation in the WTO,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 49-62, September.
- Bagwell,K. & Staiger,R.W., 2004. "Backward stealing and forward manipulation in the WTO," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2004. "Backward Stealing and Forward Manipulation in the WTO," NBER Working Papers 10420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline Bonnet & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2016.
"Organic Label, Bargaining Power, and Profit-sharing in the French Fluid Milk Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(1), pages 113-133.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2014. "Organic label, bargaining power, and profit sharing in the French fluid milk market," TSE Working Papers 14-493, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2015.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2003.
" Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baye, Irina & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2017. "One-stop shopping behavior, buyer power, and upstream merger incentives," DICE Discussion Papers 27, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa Schlippenbach, 2013.
"One-Stop Shopping as a Cause of Slotting Fees: A Rent-Shifting Mechanism,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 468-487, September.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2013. "One-stop shopping as a cause of slotting fees: A rent-shifting mechanism," DICE Discussion Papers 97, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2012. "Nonlinear Pricing as Exclusionary Conduct," Working Papers 2012-11, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Robert Innes & Stephen F. Hamilton, 2009. "Vertical restraints and horizontal control," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(1), pages 120-143.
- Lee, DongJoon & Choi, Kangsik & Hwang, Kyu-Chan, 2014. "Reverse First-mover and Second-mover Advantage in a Vertical Structure," MPRA Paper 59803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2011. "Leaving the Door Ajar : Nonlinear Pricing by a Dominant Firm," Working Papers 2011-16, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:30:y:1999:i:spring:p:22-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .