Report NEP-MIC-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Ghirardato & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2012. "Ambiguity in the small and in the large," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 255, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2012. "Choice by sequential procedures," Economics Working Papers 1309, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012. "Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CDMA Working Paper Series 201203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2012. "The value of useless information," Economics Working Papers 1313, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet, 2012. "Payments and Participation: The Incentives to Join Cooperative Standard Setting Efforts," Working Papers wp2012_1203, CEMFI.
- Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2012. "Strategy-proofness and unimodality in bounded distributive lattices," Department of Economics University of Siena 642, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2012. "Nonlinear Pricing as Exclusionary Conduct," Working Papers 2012-11, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2012. "The Hold-up Problem Under Common Agency," Department of Economics University of Siena 636, Department of Economics, University of Siena.